Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: SUNDAY WEBINAR TOPIC - AM I "ME" OR ARE WE "US"?  (Read 123 times)

Kathy Elliott

• Administrator
  • Liked: 184
SUNDAY WEBINAR TOPIC - AM I "ME" OR ARE WE "US"?
« on: August 08, 2016, 03:35:53 PM »
David St Lawrence
July 31 at 4:17am
SUNDAY WEBINAR TOPIC - AM I "ME" OR ARE WE "US"?
Come expand your understanding of what you and your entities can do to and for each other.
This will be the most interactive webinar yet because it appears that some of our members have never understood what entities are capable of.
I will answer every question posed to me today because I really want all of you to understand the potential of what we are dealing with.
I also want you to understand how honesty affects your ability to benefit from Spiritual Rescue Technology counseling. Clients who have concerns they do not wish to reveal to the counselor will not make gains and this has been proved over and over. In today's webinar, I will reveal the inescapable reason why clients have to be willing to communicate truthfully about their concerns to counselors.
We will also be covering what entities know about each other and how a person can be knowingly in charge of their life and yet able to draw upon the skills of the entities who are standing by to assist when needed.
Join us today a few minutes before 12 noon Eastern Time by using the following link:
https://zoom.us/j/4710611444
Give yourself some time to make sure your sound and video are working. You are free to observe and listen with your microphone off, but if you wish to participate in the discussion, you should be wearing headphones with a microphone so that you do not generate feedback and disrupt the webinar.

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and cross platform group chat into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best…
ZOOM.US
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
Seen by 49
4Leslee Lewis, Debbie du Toit and 2 others
Comments
Jack Airey
Jack Airey I plan to attend.
Like · Reply · July 31 at 5:25am
Only do it if it's fun.  If it's not fun, make it fun.  If you can't make it fun, don't do it.