Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: What is true wealth?  (Read 264 times)

Tim Lewis

What is true wealth?
« on: December 17, 2013, 06:45:49 PM »
David St Lawrence
What is true wealth?

My life force partner took the time to communicate what "true wealth" is in this universe. This may freak you out but some of you may have already figured it out.

True wealth is the amount of life force you command.

UPDATE - To understand this post, you will need this definition of life force: Life Force is that which animates bodies and all living things. It has been called Chi and qi for thousands of years.

You can try to command it by force or by strength of will or you can use its natural rules to let it help you accumulate more of it.

Here are some examples of amount of life force that can be under your command:
-your body
-your family
-your group
-Your army
-your livestock and crops
-Your living environment

Your life force allows you to interact with the physical universe and to create the conditions for accumulating more life force to work with you. All life force is connected in some way we do not fully understand, but we do know that you can partner with life force and create desirable effects that life force alone or spiritual beings alone cannot do.

We are still exploring the capabilities of this life force/spiritual being partnership and the end is nowhere in sight. The biggest unknown from my viewpoint is that we do not know the axioms and rules for life force. But we do know at least one thing, life force is valuable and beings will do almost anything to accumulate more of it.

When you have no life force of your own and don't know the rules for accumulating it, what do you do?

You try to steal it from someone who is not protecting it. This is the reason some people experience attempted "take overs" by hostile spiritual beings. A spiritual being can also take over an unconscious body so that it will have vehicle for accumulating more life force. A body is a handy tool for accumulating life force by making more bodies and growing crops, etc. that provide life force.

Do an assessment of the life force that supports your efforts to manage the physical universe and you will be surprised at how important it is to understand the rules of the Life Force universe. We are just starting to understand that there are rules....

Argos

• Liked: 177
Re: What is true wealth?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »
David St Lawrence
What is true wealth?

My life force partner took the time to communicate what "true wealth" is in this universe. This may freak you out but some of you may have already figured it out.

True wealth is the amount of life force you command.

UPDATE - To understand this post, you will need this definition of life force: Life Force is that which animates bodies and all living things. It has been called Chi and qi for thousands of years.

You can try to command it by force or by strength of will or you can use its natural rules to let it help you accumulate more of it.

Here are some examples of amount of life force that can be under your command:
-your body
-your family
-your group
-Your army
-your livestock and crops
-Your living environment

Your life force allows you to interact with the physical universe and to create the conditions for accumulating more life force to work with you. All life force is connected in some way we do not fully understand, but we do know that you can partner with life force and create desirable effects that life force alone or spiritual beings alone cannot do.

We are still exploring the capabilities of this life force/spiritual being partnership and the end is nowhere in sight. The biggest unknown from my viewpoint is that we do not know the axioms and rules for life force. But we do know at least one thing, life force is valuable and beings will do almost anything to accumulate more of it.

When you have no life force of your own and don't know the rules for accumulating it, what do you do?

You try to steal it from someone who is not protecting it. This is the reason some people experience attempted "take overs" by hostile spiritual beings. A spiritual being can also take over an unconscious body so that it will have vehicle for accumulating more life force. A body is a handy tool for accumulating life force by making more bodies and growing crops, etc. that provide life force.

Do an assessment of the life force that supports your efforts to manage the physical universe and you will be surprised at how important it is to understand the rules of the Life Force universe. We are just starting to understand that there are rules....
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

underdog

• Liked: 15
Re: What is true wealth?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 03:53:57 AM »
Tim

i had not read these comments on theta before as I'm new to this forum.

with that said Joseph Schumpeter had an economic theory years ago of "creative destruction" so close to section 2 of the Clearing Course "List", but without the exact End Words.  further, he argued that wealth is marshalling activities in the direction that they are going.  another way to say it is "know how things are done".

so...when the Mind is "cleared" of all your baggage the Being sees better as his own memories are not getting in the way.  memories no longer Trigger with every damn thing he does.  he is no longer telling himself what to do from long ago.

folks will have word games about stuff they do not see well in the first place and keeps shifting around anyway in the second place.  and boy do they got stories to tell.  lots of stories to amaze those who may open their checkbooks to hear more.  are they showing folks how to reduce their mental baggage to do better on their own?  no.

then there is the other Being stuff covered here in SRT and in too few other places.  spirit influence is extensive. master all this and obtaining stuff of this universe for stuffs sake seems a little silly. 

so...that is my take on wealth.  i know what i can do to free another in about two minutes.  me doing stuff for others all the time makes the dependence behavior continue.  nobody is going to hold anybody's hand for long.  i ain't going to start so i attempted to write a way to eliminate mental baggage. self help.

in my idea that is wealth.

underdog
When criminals in this world are near
and break the laws that they should fear
and frighten all who see or hear,
The cry goes out both far and near
for Underdog! Underdog, Underdog! Underdog

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder
Fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog auh-auh-auh-ah Underdog