Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: Important Update Regarding My Personal SRT Session Rates  (Read 422 times)

Kathy Elliott

• Administrator
  • Liked: 307
Important Update Regarding My Personal SRT Session Rates
« on: January 08, 2016, 07:21:21 PM »
David St Lawrence
December 29, 2015 at 7:38pm
I will be changing my personal SRT session rates back to their original level of $100/hour as of January 4th. In the meantime, you are welcome to purchase as many hours as you wish at the current rate of $50/hour.
I dropped my rates in October to accommodate the many clients who were suffering from exchange rate changes or from a lack of income. Now that I have interns who are delivering superb sessions, I am able to offer SRT counseling from interns at the very low rate of $25/week. I have trained these interns to deliver sessions to my standards which means that they deliver SRT sessions with more humanity and effectiveness than is currently available at Flag.
Becoming an intern client gives you more than excellent sessions at low prices, you are also eligible to participate in two SRT webinars a week where cutting edge developments in Spiritual Rescue Technology get discussed. If the webinars are being held at time that are not convenient for you, you get to download the webinar videos so you do not miss out on the latest news.
I am currently delivering close to 30 sessions a week which does not give me time to write the third SRT book which has been waiting in the wings since October. Raising my rates to their original level will give me enough income that I can restrict my session hours and have enough time to get the book out.
I have interns who are close to setting up their own practices and they intend to charge $50/hour which will be a bargain.
In the meantime, until January 4th, you can buy as many hours as you wish from me at the current rate of $50/hour.
After January 4th, I will offer a one time transition package for current clients of 5 hours for $250, after which the standard rate of $100 will apply.
Brand new clients will be offered a 5 hour starter package for $250, after which my standard rates will apply.
David St Lawrence
LikeComment
Seen by 42
You, Eleanor Lebrecht, Shirley Bleau and 2 others like this
Only do it if it's fun.  If it's not fun, make it fun.  If you can't make it fun, don't do it.

Alonzoscync

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 11:17:38 AM »
0.994 is now available - if anyone has time to have a couple of playthroughs using D-pad controls, and let me know if there's any inputs I've missed?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the best software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!