Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: Medical Intuitive Healer Addresses Finding Entity Attachments  (Read 122 times)

Kathy Elliott

• Administrator
  • Liked: 184
Michael Rinaldi
October 29
I just took a 3 1/2 day seminar/workshop on Medical Intuitive diagnosis and healing in Lily Dale, NY. I have had some experience in this area, however the instructor (Tina Zion) did a remarkable job of tying in different areas of intuitive/psychic perception and adding to them, a method of healing.
I found it interesting that she went into the spiritual realm and talked about finding the source of problems/afflictions/injuries often times rooted in early life (present) as well as past life.
She also went into the topic of finding entity attachment and influence on people's health/well-being. Not what I would expect from a former nurse practictioner.
Of note, she said that in 30+ years or so of her work as a healer, she has NEVER ONCE found a client who had cancer who did not also have an entity attachment to the client. That was stunning to me.
I was pleased though, to see someone with a secular background is finding a way to discuss the spiritual side of health and presenting it in a live format.
I know many in this group are doing it digitally now, and you deserve your kudos.
It is nice to know we are not alone.
LikeComment
Seen by 54
Shirley Bleau, Zana Zeches, David St Lawrence and 3 others like this.
Comments
Eleanor Lebrecht
Eleanor Lebrecht Tina Zion from Fort Wayne Indiana?
Like Reply October 29 at 10:32am
Michael Rinaldi
Michael Rinaldi yes
Only do it if it's fun.  If it's not fun, make it fun.  If you can't make it fun, don't do it.