Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: SRT Video #5 - a standard SRT session for Interns and Students alike  (Read 103 times)

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1244
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology

This fifth Spiritual Rescue Technology Video is for use by Interns and by SRT students.

In this video, I am the client being given SRT counseling by an SRT Intern.

There are two parts to this video session.

In the first part, The intern is helping my entities handle the stress I am causing them because of my past actions. Some of you may wonder why I didn't handle this charge in a solo session.

Well, the answer to that is that I had committed a destructive act a long time ago and I needed to tell someone who would really understand what I had done , what the implications were and how it upset my entities.

The second part of this session handled a problem I had created for my self by not managing my spiritual  teammates properly.

I hope that you find both parts of the video informative.

http://floydhost.com/srt%20internship%20videos/srtvideo5.wmv
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

Jack Airey

• Liked: 1
Re: SRT Video #5 - a standard SRT session for Interns and Students alike
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:53:17 PM »
David;

Good stuff with Video 5.  Enjoyed the session. How to organize your entities is a subject work exploring as we all move along with our individual entity expansion. Never thought about how does David St Lawrence get enhancement.  Kathy did a super job keeping you in session.

Thanks for sharing with the interns.

SRT Rocks

Diana

• Liked: 0
Re: SRT Video #5 - a standard SRT session for Interns and Students alike
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 12:51:58 PM »
Thank you for posting the video of your session (receiving)
It helped me in two ways:
1. It answered the question I was asking myself, about handling other people's entities, without permission. I realized I have plenty of my own to deal with and should focus on that, but sometimes I find entities who are shared with another person. I proceed with the session and ack the upset, as it pertains to me only. This seems the most ethical way.
And...
2. It alerted me to the fact that implanting someone, even with good intentions is possible. As a result, I located a so called "friend", who has been doing this with me. The irony of it is, that he had great things to say about you and that validation is what I based my trust in, when I investigated SRT.

What strikes me about him is that he is in terrible shape, physically and yet arrogant enough, to think he can "fix" other people.
You helped me tremendously, by getting off your own withhold about that.

My New Years resolution this year, was to confront and handle "fear".  This whole implant thing does provoke fear, but "knowledge is power." And I walk more confidently, that thin line between paranoia and certainty about influences from unseen forces. I trust myself to know the difference.

Much love,
Sovereign Diana :)