Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: Have you upset your spiritual teammates?  (Read 86 times)

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1289
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
Have you upset your spiritual teammates?
« on: August 14, 2015, 10:58:08 PM »
I have found that most of the people who cannot communicate with entities have unintentionally upset the entities who have been trying to help them. This includes people who come to me for the first time and have never even spoken to their entities, as far as they know.

Some of these first-timers take a loss on the fact that they have read the SRT books and want to communicate with the spirits who surround them but every effort to communicate draws a blank.

There are also some long time SRT students who unexpectedly find themselves unable to communicate with entities after months and months of rewarding sessions handling entities and working with them on challenging projects. By working with entities, I mean having them find business opportunities and new clients, and even helping with writing projects. Cooperative entities, whom I call spiritual teammates, can do an incredible job in these areas when they are motivated to do so.

It can be disheartening when your communication line to your entities goes dead. For someone who has begun to rely on help from their spiritual teammates, this can be a big loss which affects your business and your income.

The good news is that there is a solution for this cut communication and that involves handling the upset you have caused your entities.

Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) was developed with the help of my clients who were bold enough to suggest that their spirits needed more than what Scientology provided.

There are many practices which purport to drive off spirits or to "handle" them in some way but my clients urged me to find out why they still had problems even after years of auditing or other spiritual therapy. The answer was so simple, it was easy to see why it was ignored by therapists and psychiatrists. The answer was caring communication.

If you address spiritual beings with caring communication, you break through long established barriers and you find that every spirit in trouble can be helped.

SRT is caring conversation with spirits.

It is a tool and it is continually evolving because of reports from clients and students.
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.