Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: Another Undercut for Standard SRT Processing  (Read 54 times)

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1244
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
Another Undercut for Standard SRT Processing
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:46:56 PM »
One of my gifted students has embraced SRT and has gone on to devise methods to bring the benefits of SRT to people who seek help from her but who bring other spiritual practices and other gods with them.

She has looked closely at different forms of meditation and has adopted variations of the TRs (training routines) used in Scientology and elsewhere with great success. She is using her knowledge of entities to give her students real gains in calming entities and gaining a knowledge of themselves as spiritual beings. She is keeping the parts of the SCN tech that matter and is ignoring the out of ARC parts

She gets her people to do TRs for several hours and there is no flunking, only gentle coaching to persist until the reactions turn off. She tells them they are to learn different meditation techniques with increasing levels of difficulty. Right now her students are still meditating with eyes closed (OT TR0)

Her students go through the usual torments, including dope off, restlessness, itching and fidgeting until at last peace arrives. She is doing a humane version of hard TRs and the results are what we have always experienced from hard TRs, certainty of self.

In the process of allowing the entities to go through boredom and restlessness to calm acceptance, the person doing the exercises learns to recognize entity behavior and begins to become cause over their actions.

My student keeps these raw public students at their OT TR0 for four hours at a time with a break for lunch and she reports real gains from most of her students. Occasionally, she has a student say they were not entertained, but my student merely says, "You are not here to be entertained. You are here to become more able."

She is gradiently training her students to control their entities without using any SRT commands or higher level processes. Once they can control their entities and can distinguish themselves from their entities, she will introduce them to SRT. In the meantime, she will be running them on TRs 0 through TR8 and they will get wonderful gains at a rate they can handle.

When she launches her website, I will be posting links so you can visit and see what else she is doing.

In the meantime, I will be adding sections to my next book so the rest of you can make use of what she has learned.

David
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.