Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: Another Newbie on board SRT  (Read 1146 times)

Amrita

• Liked: 2
Another Newbie on board SRT
« on: June 28, 2015, 02:35:38 PM »

Hello my name is Amrita. Iím from USA.
I have been seeking for many years. I found many spiritual practices along the path. Most of them worked for me in that moment of my life. After sometime my search continued for still deeper quest / questions.
I consider myself right now in the deep tunnel of darkness (still in gratitude, appreciation and good fortune) just before the dawn. I search for my own profundity when all has been lost. Still in the state of quest for seeking my own truth and answers. In such times lies the springboard for growth.
I was introduced to SRT very recently (last month) by a well wisher / friend.

The below perfectly describes me as one of those beings!!
From Using Spiritual Rescue Technology: Harnessing the Power of Your Spiritual Connections: Possession is an inflow resulting from a lack of attention to business or wishful thinking or even boredom. If a being is running his body properly and taking care of it, there is no sign of a vacancy. If the being running the body is trying to leave the body and fly around the world to do other things, it is like leaving the front door of your house open when you are away.

I am looking for a co-audit partner or I am willing to be a subject for a student counselor.

I am looking for solutions to get my life on track to generate resources in all areas of my life!!

Iíve recently realized while reading From Using Spiritual Rescue Technology: Harnessing the Power of Your Spiritual Connections that this life as a human being with a body is of importance and is of essence!! And with discovering SRT there also lies a great responsibility out of deep gratitude and appreciation. Itís a privilege and not an obligation to practice SRT for me.

Another journey has begun!! I look forward to the unfolding of the mysteries and what lies ahead.

Cheers,
Amrita
p.s I am new to this world of scientology and SRT, there are lot abbreviations being used on this site and forum, perhaps someone could develop a small glossary for newbies like me ☺

SRT Rocks

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1289
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
Re: Another Newbie on board SRT
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 04:11:32 PM »
Welcome Amrita!

Your suggestion about a glossary is a good one.

We have tried to define all SRT terms, so we might start by searching for Scientology terms and get them defined.

In the meantime, please feel free to ask what does "the strange word" mean any time you see one.
Forum members are good about explaining terms that are not in common use.

Enjoy yourself and I hope you find a co-counseling partner to work with.

David
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

eleanorlebrecht

• Liked: 24
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 10:04:40 PM »
Welcome to this group, Amrita!   I(&
Eleanor Lebrecht

Amrita

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 09:02:51 PM »
Thank you Eleanor $;=