Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: SRT Associates  (Read 216 times)

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1122
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
SRT Associates
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »
I was talking to Ben Roetz this morning and he pointed out that we had not made any provision to handle what happens when the Introducing SRT book gets published widely.   (I have been putting it off while doing other things)  (*M

I do not want a monolithic organization that runs as a top down system of command and control. I want us to create a distributed organization that is self-organizing to the greatest extent possible.

To that end, I am announcing the formation of a group called SRT ASSOCIATES who are empowered to create solutions for expanding SRT and to train counselors and to drill students to become more successful SRT practitioners.

Ben Roetz, because he is a dedicated SRT counselor in training and insisted that I do something to prepare for the onslaught of SRT students and clients, has been appointed by me as the first SRT Associate.  )?" (M& (M&

(When someone says, "Wouldn't it be nice to...?" I appoint them to do what they wanted done. Ben has demonstrated great skill in handling tough situations and I have set him to work describing what might be good solutions.

He has now been given the task of writing up all that he thought should be done to spread the word about SRT and to handle the demand which he predicts will come from publishing the first SRT book.

What is an SRT Associate?

An SRT Associate should be using SRT and getting wins from doing that. He also should be a champion of SRT, and be using it as his primary tool to free beings, not as a tool to use when other kinds of processing doesn't work.

An SRT Associate is one who can answer questions about SRT and can handle demands for sessions from new people seeking answers and help. He may not be able to deliver SRT to everyone but he will be able to refer a new person to someone who can.

Anyone is free to use SRT as part of their other spiritual practice, but to become an SRT Associate, you must be using SRT as your primary method for helping people and their entities.

For now, I would like any of you would like to become SRT associates to contact Ben and say what you would like to do. He will forward your request to me and I will send you an email appointing you as an SRT Associate and will give you any advice I may have on whatever projects you would like to take on.

I am getting so much traffic that I am barely able to write books and deliver sessions so I need help from those who would like to be involved in spreading the word about SRT.

I am eagerly waiting for Ben's suggestions as to how this might be accomplished. Once his post arrives, you should feel free to pitch in and create upon his initial post.

David

UPDATE 09/03/14 12:46 pm:
Chiweenie is also appointed as an SRT Associate as she is the person responsible for cobbling together all of my random jottings into a coherent whole and getting it published as the first SRT book.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:49:07 PM by David St Lawrence »
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

ashanti

• Liked: 36
Re: SRT Associates
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 06:24:26 AM »
Congratulations, David and all, this is fabulous news, and am looking very forward to the book!   (#;

SRT Rocks

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1122
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:04:27 PM »
Ashanti, in case you missed it, I released the book on Amazon on Sept 12th.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NJTIJZW/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Please feel free to leave a review.

David
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

ashanti

• Liked: 36
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 06:24:15 PM »
David - many thanks and will do. Yes, I did miss it, sorry, I have lost about 2 months of IST as have been flat out on a dissertation (a Masters) - still busy, but the bulk of it is done, and am slowly catching up now.