Spiritual Rescue Technology

Author Topic: Sugar  (Read 1293 times)

ron bible

• Liked: 127
Sugar
« on: August 24, 2014, 07:27:02 PM »
Hello, all you beings out there.   For the past 2 weeks have been having eye problems.   Some burning, itching, and waking with heavy matted eyes, strange stuff like glue.  _)L

Took a bit to get into session on this.  Kept trying to put the source as something other then entities.  That is strange thing for me to do. (*M   A friend said it could be candida, have had that for a long time.  Dr. Dink tried to fix it in the 80's after he came back from LRH.  Didn't work pulled it back in.  The friend got me to order a homeopathy product.  Will get here next week.   In the mean time, as i finished the comm with her, i told her, its entities, it is always entities.   

So today went into session, hunting for entities around my eyes.  Found them of course.  )+(  Did usual SRT session with normal results.   It was a cluster of entities, that had the job of getting bodies to eat sugar, but with a twist.  The help flow was not for the composite being, but for the being that gave them the job.   It goes back long before this universe.  Back when Thetans and Life Force Partners, were at war.   Someone came up with the bright idea, to create this addictive product for Thetans to introduce into the LFP's cycle.  Gives a rush of energy, then tears one down, and helps put a LFP to sleep.   As is this type of overt, it was not looked at all the way.  Entities like sugar as well.  What a rush, via the body.  So you get numerous entities that sign on for the sugar productions.   Was at one time a whole universe devoted to the production of sugar.  Heck still might be. ^G$

Well i got a lot of them, in my space, to stop being sugar monsters. LOL   They have now read David's book, (sorry no book royalties) and are looking for others to rescue.   Now i have to cleanse this body of sugar,  harder then  it sounds, been on it for 67 years.  Fed sugar water to fatten up this premature body.   What an overt from well meaning people.   So if i get more bitchy then normal you will know the why.   Sugar withdrawal.   #^G

BTW, have any of you run across similar entities in your auditing?

Ron, Darling, & STM's     ($e

Argos

• Liked: 178
Re: Sugar
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 09:37:45 PM »
              Hi, Ron!

I do like the way you understand the duality Soul/entities, what I find extremely interesting is your view to see

that duality or dichotomy as something to be solved, you said before that if souls and entities [including LFP, of course] were to be

in harmony again, what nice place this Universe could be! I cannot agree more on that! Indeed as you reminded  us before, this

universe is a two terminals Universe!
                                                                      Sugar is may be a substitute for something else, I myself run in ''sugar crisis'' once in a

while, hope you find the way to fix your eyes problem, let us know, and if I may,:
                                                                                                                                        entities can create somatics, they often adapt

the effect to a corresponding cause, ex.: one does not want to listen to a good advice, his right ear got infection, [!]

One fail to solve an urgent problem, and decide to handle it later, a strong headache occurs within an hour...

one don't care the effect on entities by RUNNING the wrong engram, 20 minutes later, all the body joints and articulations are

so painful that MOBILITY is almost not possible, as soon as the right engram is spotted, all the pain vanish in a few minutes!

Good to have you on that forum!
                                                                                                                                      All the best to you, Argos &?}

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:19:38 AM by Argos »
Consciousness is a Self delusion, awareness its dissolution..

David St Lawrence

• Old Auditor
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 1270
  • Using SRT will change your life
    • Spiritual Rescue Technology
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »
No sugar entities, but drug craving entities, alcohol craving entities and tobacco craving entities.

When someone have a body problem that does not surrender to modern medical care, I feel it is appropriate to look into spiritual interference with the normal healing processes.

If a person can't spot the spiritual interference, he needs to get a twin or a professional SRT counselor to help him.
Exchange is the basis of all successful activity.

Nolan

• Liked: 22
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:42:15 PM »
I seem to have one that has a severe chocolate deficiency.

Isle of View

• Liked: 151
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:08:18 AM »
Dear Ron,

I was a sugar and sweets addict for my entire life up to late last year.
I changed my diet.

What is the big enemy is the refined (white) sugar, wheat (flour) and many of the refined foods.
Quick search on Google here will give you enough input to make up your interest for a change.

Since I changed my diet my body feels more alive and is in much better cooperation with me. Body-Ruds are in, you could say.

I supplement all refined foods with unrefined foods (like brown cane cugar, unrefined wheat et al).

Some entities will still crave for the "white" refined stuff, so keep an eye on it.

Another thing you may (additionaly) try is Vitamine B12 sublingual powder.
B12 is very hard to digest in todays life. Please make some research or if you want, I can get some data in english language together.

When in Scientology I didn't pay much attention to the body. That was OK, but at the other hand, the body is the instrument I run on this planet and it is composed of particles from this planet. Some particles are not good for it and the LFP can help you to pick the good stuff and leave the bad stuff alone.
When I started meditating last year, my LFP guided me and my girlfriend through the process.

Kind regards,
Isle of View

Buschman

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 05:14:00 AM »
The best thing you will ever do for yourself is give up sugar.